Concerts, Festivals, and Theater Services
When the lights go down and what you hear is as important as what you see, be confident in your event’s success – you have professionals in control. You will be able to sit back and enjoy the show; confident that the pros at AA Sound & Lighting will make your event memorable for all. We can oversee all installation and show production, or work with your staff to improve on your existing sound, lighting, and staging setup.
Full Event Production
We offer LED walls and a full array of pro concert lighting, Including special effects lighting, moving head fixtures, UV lighting, low-power LEDs. We can work with your lighting designer or we can provide a pro!
We can provide crisp and clear sound for intimate settings through to large-scale productions: point source and line arrays; analog and digital mixers; appropriate microphone equipment; and setup for vocalists and the band.
Roof systems can cover outdoor shows with staging configurable to your needs. Multiple stages and varying heights are possible with rolling risers, stairs, railings and ADA compliant ramps.
Festivals add camplex logistics with multiple entertainers and multiple days. In addition to what we offer for concerts, We can provide stagehand labor, coordinate with other companies, and line up other services – communication equipment, bike rack, environmental lighting, and subcontractor labor.
We will usually have event production staff on-site for the entirety of the festival in order to troubleshoot and make sure everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
We frequently work with our local (and not so local) theaters, schools, churches, and other small venues. Whether it’s a lighting and spotlights for a school production of Annie; big sound and a stage for a fundraiser; lighting effects for a dance recital; or wireless mic systems for holiday performances, AA Sound and Lighting can help make your production a success! We can integrate with, and support your current sound and light system. We can rent those infrequently-used, expensive items such as specialty microphones, video projectors, or holiday uplighting. We offer the same pro-level equipment and expertise as our larger customers.
AA Sound & Lighting, Inc. can supply you with quality sound and lighting technicians and event producers to assist you from the time you begin planning your event through equipment delivery, setup, and event production. Read more or fill out our contact form below to let us know what your needs are.
- Sound Reinforcement – Clear sound coverage for your attendees with appropriate equipment sizing for the venue and number of people. Wired or wireless – handheld, lapel, and over the ear microsets are available, depending on the venue and speaker requirements.
- Lighting – Any indoor or outdoor event from small rooms and meeting centers to large-scale concert stages, buildings, theaters and churches.
- Video – LED walls of any size, high power projectors and several screen sizes with dress kits available. We can bring adaptors and cabling for video and sound connections to your PC, Mac, or other media source.
- Staging – multiple staging decks from eight to eighty feet. Stages can be tailored to your event and may feature roofs, covers, draping, backdrops, flat or multi-level stages, and rolling risers
- Other services – Recording, easel & markers, display tables, drapery, tiered seating solutions and ADA Accessible ramping. With over 25 years of industry experience and connections, tell us your needs, and we can make it happen!